Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Multisensory Math at ASDEC

As many of you have noticed, this blog has not had an entry for some time.  I have another blog just for my multisensory math classes.  It is where participants in my distance classes can interact, ask questions, comment on the class and generally interact with each other and with me. 

I will try to post more frequently in the near future.  Lots of things have been going on in the world of Multisensory Math.  I have given workshops in several states and am scheduled for several more presentations in the near future.  I seem to be traversing the country right now.

You can see two Multisensory Math Presentations at the NCTM Regional Conference in Richmond VA in November 2014.  I will also be helping to moderate a panel discussion about differentiation and reaching all learners.  Recent presentations have included full day seminars in Ohio and Seattle WA.  I will be giving presentations at the LDA National Conference in Chicago in February and in VA later in the spring.  Look for a new Multisensory Math website in the near future as well.  I am working on various projects as quickly as I can.

If you are accessing this blog as part of the ASDEC Multisensory Math Class, you are in the wrong place!  You should be accessing: asdecmultisensorymathonline.blogspot.com.  It is there that you will find postings related directly to the course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment